Get access to Flowcite’s expert editing services and plagiarism checker as part of our comprehensive academic writing solution.
Integrated market leading similarity checker with similarity score by Oxsico
Plagiarism can often occur unintentionally during the writing process. It’s easy to forget to cite a source here and there, and even your own arguments can flag up on plagiarism checkers if the phrases used are simply too similar to someone else’s. These aren’t often checks you can do yourself.
In order to help you fully authenticate your work, Flowcite’s Similarity Checker will provide a comprehensive Similarity Report in minutes. The Similarity Report includes:
- A Similarity Score that indicates the overall percentage of text matches in your document.
- Matched sources that you can manually exclude from the report, e.g. citations.
- Detected citations in all citation styles – MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago, to allow you to review your citation formatting.
The report is interactive to allow you to make your own modifications and achieve full authenticity in your work.
Integrated market leading proofreading services by Scribendi and Enago
LaTeX editor supporting collaborative writing
Flowcite is here to help you even after the completion of your paper. We provide a tailored Revised/Rejected Paper Editing service to support you through the revision and resubmission process. Whether you decide to resubmit to the same journal, or submit to a different journal, we will help you revise your paper through the following processes:
- Two subject specialists will substantively edit your paper to ensure its flow and presentation is to the highest standard
- Peer-reviewers’ comments will be addressed in detail and extensive revisions and/or rewriting will be completed in line with reviewer expectations
- Your text and references will be reformatted if necessary in adherence to journal guidelines
- We’ll write a tailored cover letter to convey the importance of your research
Throughout this process, you will have control over the aspects of your paper you want revised. We are here to support you until you get published.